UPDATE: Caliber’s online public offering is now closed. Have any questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us as we are always answering investor FAQs.
Caliber – The Wealth Development Company continues to thrive despite uncertain conditions in 2020.
In addition to securing a partnership with one of the nation’s largest homebuilders on its development in Johnstown, Colo., the Scottsdale-based company also recently completed $11.3 million worth of renovations on a mental health facility in downtown Phoenix and phase 1 on The Roosevelt Luxury Townhomes in Tempe, Ariz.
more caliber 2020 highlights
- In the 60 days between July 15 and September 15, Caliber experienced a 47.95% increase in total private capital investment into its grouping of real estate funds, as compared to the prior 60-day period from May 15 to July 15. Total raised increased by approximately $732,238 from $1.57 million to $2.59 million, respectively.
- Over the same periods, Caliber noted over a 33% increase in prospective investors completing online contact forms during online sessions, indicative of further momentum in real estate investors’ appetites. Increase is driven by an improvement in customer expectations for real estate investment following the COVID pandemic.
- A recent internal Caliber client survey showed 85% of respondents are planning on investing additional money in real estate with 62.5% of respondents planning on investing before or after the election, or within the next 12-16 months.
- 17.5% of respondents were opportunistic, letting the project itself or other facts and circumstances drive their investment decision.
- Inc. 500 | 5000 named Caliber one of the “Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the seventh straight year.
- Caliber has raised nearly $3 million in capital via its online public offering.
“Caliber is hearing from its private clients and registered investment advisors alike,” says Chris Loeffler, CEO and co-founder of Caliber. “All good opportunities in real estate make sense in the current environment and, while not all asset classes are created equal, there appears to be significant support coming back into the market for further investment.”
To learn more about Caliber’s investment opportunities in 2020 and beyond, contact us today.