Investor Services Service Level Agreement Policy:
This Service Level Agreement (SLA) policy covers the services provided by Caliber’s Investor Services team, including phone, email, and chat support.
Service Level Objectives & Performance Targets:
- Response Time: We aim to respond to customer inquiries within 12 hours but commit to providing a response by the end of the following business day.
- Resolution Time: We aim to resolve customer issues by the end of the following business day but commit to providing a resolution within three business days..
- Availability: Our Investor Services team will be available during business hours (8:00am – 5:00pm AZT) on weekdays (Monday – Friday), excluding holidays.
* There may be instances where response and resolution times take longer to achieve due to larger than normal workloads and/or matters that require input from multiple Caliber departments and/or personnel.
Escalation & Dispute Resolution:
- If a customer inquiry cannot be resolved within the designated resolution time and the customer has taken the necessary action to enable a response or resolution, the Investor Services team will escalate the inquiry to a higher level of management.
- The customer will be notified of the escalation and provided with an estimated resolution time. If the resolution time cannot be met, Investors Services will notify the customer as to the status of their inquiry and a new anticipated resolution time.
- The escalation procedure may involve coordinating with other departments or external partners to resolve the inquiry.
- If a dispute arises between a customer and the Investor Services team, the matter will be escalated to the Investor Services Manager for resolution.
- If the customer is not satisfied with the resolution, the matter will be escalated to senior leadership for final resolution.
By receipt of this SLA policy, both the customer and the Investor Services team acknowledge their responsibilities and agree to work together to meet the service level objectives and performance targets outlined in this policy.
Created On: 5/3/2023
Last Reviewed On: 5/3/2023