Hilton Tucson East
TUCSON | ARIZONA
ABOUT THE ASSET
Acquired in 2016 for $9,300,000, this 232-room Hilton hotel is situated between Downtown Tucson and Saguaro National Park in southeast Arizona. The Hilton Tucson East was completed in 1987 and underwent a complete property improvement plan totaling $11.3 Million and was renovated in 2018.
It consists of an outdoor terrace with food and beverage services, outdoor pool and spa, a full restaurant, business center, fitness center, and +/- 8,000 square feet of meeting and event space. Although renovated in 2018, Caliber initiated a $11,300,000 Property Improvement Plan (PIP) upon acquisition of the asset in 2016 to secure a 10-year agreement with the Hilton brand. The PIP was completed in December 2017 and included:
- All new room furnishings, a new outdoor terrace with food and beverage services
- Refurbished outdoor pool and spa, with complete redesign
- Updates to the restaurant, lobby, and bar
- Updates to the business center, fitness center, and board rooms
- Modernization of the parcel’s ample meeting and events space.
Want to know more about this specific asset?