Caliber’s own co-founder & CEO, Chris Loeffler, joins Jimmy Atkinson of OpportunityDb for “OZ Pitch Day” to discuss Opportunity Zones, their opportunities, benefits and more.
If you are facing significant tax payments as a result of capital gains from the sale of a business, stock, real estate, or other types of investments (or you’re simply worried about looming tax code changes), this could be extremely beneficial to you.
Chris focuses this presentation on:
- Caliber’s sponsored Opportunity Zone funds
- How to maximize the QOZ tax incentive
- How to compound your gains and generate the best possible rate of return
- Caliber’s competitive advantage
- The types of benefits investors can potentially obtain
- The positive economic and social impact our funds can potentially provide to overlooked communities
There are still many seasoned investors and advisors who misunderstand critical aspects of Opportunity Zone Investing.
We’ve put together a special guide to help you educate yourself and avoid some of the common misconceptions:
Click here to get access to “The Accredited Investor’s Guide To Opportunity Zone Investing” today.
If you are ready to speak with a senior member of our Wealth Development team, contact us today to schedule a call.
Important: Investments in Caliber private placements can lose value, are illiquid and are speculative. Refer to the Amended and Restated Private Placement Memorandum (PPM) for more detailed discussion of risk factors.