Downtown Mesa is under revitalization and Caliber is in the middle of it. Learn more about our newest multi-family property, Commons of Mesa, in the webinar below. This webinar is hosted by:
- Will Meris – Executive Vice President
- Roy Bade – Chief Development Officer
- John Hartman – Chief Investment Officer
- What makes Mesa, AZ so appealing
- Proposed usage of a 2.5-acre lot of multi-family land
- Risk and Reward analysis of the transaction
- Investment terms and conditions
The Potential Investment Benefits in Caliber and Mesa:
- Caliber owns 11 assets in Mesa’s downtown core and has roots in the community
- Notable businesses investing in Mesa include: Arizona State University, Boeing, Banner Health, DriveTime, and AT&T
- During times of inflation, multi-family real estate investments have shown promising results as a hedge – typically, when inflation rises, rents tend to rise as well
- The Phoenix Metro area currently leads the nation in rent growth, up 17% from June
- Comparable rents within the Mesa area have risen to over $2 per square foot and its population is expected to grow 6% by 2026
There are still many seasoned investors and advisors who misunderstand critical aspects of Opportunity Zone Investing.
We’ve put together a special guide to help you educate yourself and avoid some of the common misconceptions:
Click here to get access to “The Accredited Investor’s Guide To Opportunity Zone Investing” today.
If you are ready to speak with a senior member of our Wealth Development team, contact us today to schedule a call.
Important: Investments in Caliber private placements can lose entire value, are illiquid and are speculative. Refer to the Amended and Restated Private Placement Memorandum (PPM) for more detailed discussion of risk factors.